Studio 3440 was born out of conversations with many artists in my circle. While they may be highly creative and productive in their artistic practice, they don’t have the skill nor time to do the business, marketing and/or communications tasks necessary to get their work out into the world.
As a practicing artist, graphic designer, photographer, and writer in Washington, DC, I understand artists. As an award-winning communications professional with deep experience in administration, marketing, public relations, and technology, I also understand what it takes to run a business. My mission is to help other artists get the business of being an artist done so they can be creatively and financially successful. Because make no mistake – if you are an artist who wants to support yourself through your work, you are in business!
Currently, I provide the following services to fellow visual, performing and literary artists:
- Graphic design services- including event posters, logos for individuals and bands, book covers and CD/DVD cover
- Book, eBook and Zine design and layout
- Public relations and marketing for artists and special events
- Event production design for theater and cultural organizations
- Art and design collaborations with fashion, interior , industrial and theater designers
This is just a few examples but I am open to exploring other art and design work. So I do for you? Please send an email through the Contact Us link and lets get your project started.
Have a creative day!
Sasha Sinclair, Artistic Director